- 【 Sanitary Ball Valve Size 】2" Tube OD Quick Clamp, fits Tri-Clamp: 2"
- 【 Sanitary Ball Valve Material and Function 】Sanitary Ball Valve is made of FOOD GRADE LEVEL MATERIAL stainless steel 304 which have high strength and great corrosion resistance
- 【 Sanitary Ball Valve Specification 】 Maximum pressure rating: 1000 psig for WOG. Maximum working temperature: -65 Degrees to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- 【 Sanitary Ball Valve Advantage 】Quick clamp connection for disassembling and cleaning in place
- 【 Great Design 】Non-Retention Sanitary Ball: 2-Way & 3-Piece Contruction, Lockable oval handle for manual on/off control
From the Manufacturer
The DERNORD Sanitary Ball Valves series stainless steel 304 three-piece inline sanitary ball valve has a mounting pad and lockable lever handle and tube OD quick clamp connections on both ends. This valve body is made of stainless steel 304 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 302. This valve has a lockable lever handle for manual on/off control. PTFE seats reduce the risk of leakage. The valve is full port for reduced friction; its inner diameter is the same as the inner diameter of the connecting pipe for maximum operating efficiency. This valve has tube OD quick clamp connections for disassembling and cleaning in place. The maximum pressure rating is 1000 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas (WOG), and the maximum working temperature is 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
√Non-Retention Sanitary Ball: 2-Way & 3-Piece Contruction
√Fits Tri-Clamp: 2"
√ Quick Clamp Tube OD: 2"
√Material: 304 Stainless Steel
√Maximum pressure rating: 1000 psig for WOG
√Maximum working temperature: -65 Degrees to 300 degrees Fahrenheit