Stainless Steel Check Valve | High Pressure 70 PSI Cracking Pressure One Way Check Valve PTFE Seal
- Check Valve Size: 1/2、3/4、1/4 inch NPT female threaded.
- Check Valve Body Material: stainless steel 316.
- Made from stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Check Valve Working Temperature:-15℃ to 400℃,seals: NBR; max pressure: 6000psi.
- One Way Check Valve is used to help direct flow in one direction. The stainless steel bodies and PTFE seals are highly corrosion resistant allowing these check valves to be used with a wide variety of fluids including, but not limited to water, oil, gas, air, light alkali's, acids, bio-diesel, fuels and alcohols.
1.Widely use: Pipe threads are common to common pipes and easy to replace and install.
2.Corrosion resistance: 316 stainless steel, nickel and chromium combined, corrosion resistance.
3.Hardness:316 stainless steel is twice as hard as copper and ten times as hard as aluminum.
4.Rust - free: Even in humid environment, it still has strong oxidation resistance and does not corrode.
5.Shine as new: the surface of 316 stainless steel is silvery white and shiny as new in 10 years and 20 years.
6.High and Low Temperature Resistance: Stainless steel can withstand high temperatures as well as low temperatures.
7.Durable: It is a good choice for laying pipes in home buildings, and it is not easy to damage after long-term use.
8.Non - toxic: 316 stainless steel does not release harmful substances and is environmental.