DERNORD Sanitary End Cap fits Tri-Clamp Ferrule Flange Stainless Steel 304 Fitting Clamp (2" (51mm) Tube OD) 2Pack/5Pack/10Pack
- End cap for closing the end of a pipe or tube
- Clamp end connection for a non-permanent seal, providing access to lines
- Stainless Steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Fits end pipe from Diameter 51 down to Diameter 45, fits 2" Tri-clamp
This DERNORD fitting clamps on to the end of a pipe or tube to close the line, providing a non-permanent seal that provides take down access.
This DERNORD clamp end cap sanitary fitting are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes.
When purchasing DERNORD fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
This DERNORD clamp end cap sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures and has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 Degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperature .
SANITARY FITTING SIZE
√End Cap OD : 51mm
√Ferrule Size: 51mm
√Fits End Pipe:45-51mm
√Fits Tri-clamp: 2 inch