- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on both ends
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses when used with a hose clamp (not included)
- For use with rubber hoses: Barb: 1/4;1/2";3/8;3/4";1";1 1/4";1 1/2";1/3/4";2";3";4" Barb For Rubber, Plastic, TPU, or other hose
- Fits: 1.5" ;2";3";4" Tri Clamp / Clover / Sanitary Fitting
This DERNORD Series sanitary rubber hose adapter is made of type stainless steel 304 and connects two rubber hoses. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on the inside diameter (ID) of a hose when used with a clamp (not included) and an end to connect to the outside diameter (OD) of a hose on the other. It is made of type 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance. This sanitary hose adapter is for use with rubber hoses in the food, dairy, and beverage industries.
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
When purchasing DERNORD fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).