- Pipe OD:25mm （1"）;38mm （1.5"）
- Ferrule Size: 50.5mm Ferrule OD fits 1.5" tri clamp
- Pipe OD:51mm （2"）
- Ferrule Size: 64mm Ferrule OD fits 2" tri clamp
- With FOUR openings for connecting and branching three pipes or tubes
- High pressure durable, stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Clamps to tubing on all three ends for a non-permanent seal, providing take-down access
This Dernord series Four (4) Way Cross Fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and clamps to tubing on all four ends. This fitting is "+" shaped and has four openings to connect and branch four pipes, three on the main run and one branch.
NOTE: Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).