- Tube OD: 1-1/2 Inch, Ferrule Size: 50.5MM, Fits 1.5 Inch Tri-clamp
- Tube OD: 2 Inch, Ferrule Size: 64MM, Fits 2 Inch Tri-clamp
- The Trigger style handle butterfly valve - 13 Positions
- Temperature Rating (spec): 15°F thru 200°F; Material (spec): 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri-Clamp butterfly valve Max Pressure 1.6MPA, 100 Percent pressure hydraulic tested for reliability
- The Trigger style handle allows you to set the valve in four different positions simply by pulling and turning
- Meaterial:Stainless steel 304
1.5inch;2 inch Butterfly Valve:Tri Clamp butterfly valves are an elegant and dependable solution for either a shutoff service, or as a flow control valve to reduce volume. Designed for Tri Clamp fittings and made from stainless steel SS304, our trigger handle series butterfly valves feature a fiberglass handle with 13 locking positions, that allow flow control typically desired on a racking arm. 100 Percent tested / 100 percent inspected. 100 Percent pressure hydraulic tested for reliability. Wetted surfaces polished to 3-A standards. Actuation available: double-acting, air-to-spring, electric.
DERNORD butterfly valve is a type of flow control device, used to make a fluid start or stop flowing through a section of pipe. It is well applied to stainless steel pipe systems for food beverage, dairy, brewing, pharmaceuatical, bio-pharmaceuatical and chemical industries.