- Pipe OD:25mm （1"）
- Pipe OD:38mm （1.5"）
- Pipe OD:51mm （2"）
- Ferrule Size: 50.5mm fits 1.5" ferrule tri clamp
- Ferrule Size: 64mm fits 2" ferrule tri clamp
- Tee with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes or tubes
- High pressure durable, stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Clamps to tubing on all three ends for a non-permanent seal, providing take-down access
This Dernord series clamp tee sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and clamps to tubing on all three ends. This fitting is T-shaped and has three openings to connect and branch three pipes, two on the main run and one branch at a 90-degree angle from the middle of the tee.
NOTE: Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).