There are two mode type of handle in the ball valve, Straight handle and Bear handle, these two type handle will be delivery randomly. If you want specified one, Please noted to us in order.
- 1/8";1/4";3/8";1/2";3/4";1" NPT Male&Male threads for connecting to male threaded pipe fittings
- SUS304 body and ball for extra strength and corrosion resistance
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction with Double-seal system
- Heavy duty stainless handles to increase service life, fast 1/4 turn open or closed operation
- Standard port flow for smaller valve size, each valve individually tested for maximum safety about Water, Oil, and Gas(no freezing)
From the Manufacturer
This Dernord mini ball valve is made of SUS304 for higher corrosion resistance, and has a blow-out proof stem to reduce leakage and valve damage. This standard port inline valve has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two female threaded pipes going in the same direction. This mini ball valve at a maximum operating temperature of 325 degrees F, and is suitable for use in air, water or inert gas applications.
Features: 1/4 Turn Shut-Off
Temperature range: -30°F to 325°F
NPT size: 1/8;1/4;3/8;1/2;3/4;1INCH
NPT type: Male and Male