- Tube OD: 1-1/2 Inch, Ferrule Size: 50.5MM, Fits 1.5 Inch Tri-clamp
- Tube OD: 2 Inch, Ferrule Size: 64MM, Fits 2 Inch Tri-clamp
- Tube OD: 3 Inch, Ferrule Size: 91MM, Fits 3 Inch Tri-clamp
- Tube OD: 4 Inch, Ferrule Size: 102MM, Fits 4 Inch Tri-clamp
- Temperature Rating (spec): 15°F thru 200°F; Material (spec): 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri-Clamp butterfly valve Max Pressure 1.6MPA
- 100 Percent pressure hydraulic tested for reliability
- The pull style handle allows you to set the valve in four different positions simply by pulling and turning
1.5inch;2inch;3inch;4inch inch Sanitary Butterfly Valve:The pull style handle allows you to set the valve in four different positions simply by pulling and turning. 100 Percent tested / 100 percent inspected. 100 Percent pressure hydraulic tested for reliability. Wetted surfaces polished. Actuation available: double-acting, air-to-spring, electric.
DERNORD butterfly valve is a type of flow control device, used to make a fluid start or stop flowing through a section of pipe. It is well applied to stainless steel pipe systems for food beverage, dairy, brewing, pharmaceuatical, bio-pharmaceuatical and chemical industries. The handle for manual operation mechanically lock the valve in its full open, half open and closed position. By rotating the handle, the motion disk either parallel or perpendicular to he flow of water, shutting off the flow.