- 90-degree clamp elbow for connecting two pipes or tubes at an angle
- Fitting connects to tubing on both ends
- High Pressure Durable,ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Pipe OD:25mm/38mm, Ferrule OD:51MM, Fits Tri-clamp:1.5"
- Pipe OD:51mm, Ferrule OD:64MM, Fits Tri-clamp:2"
- Pipe OD:76mm, Ferrule OD:91MM, Fits Tri-clamp:3"
- Pipe OD:101.5mm, Ferrule OD:119MM, Fits Tri-clamp:4"
DERNORD carries an extensive supply of commercial brewery winery and food processing equipment.From basic supplies likefittings and valves,hoses and food-grade washdown equipment,to bottling and packaging equipment for commercial use.
Food Grade Material SS304
This tri clamp elbow fitting is made of SS304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures,has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70℉.It is suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications.
Tri clamp type
The TRI CLAMP type can be used with the tri clamp gasket and tri clamp clover, and the sealing ring can facilitate the connection work. High Pressure durable,ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
Smooth welding surface
The elbow’s connection is beveled to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow. 90-degree clamp elbow for connecting two pipes or tubes at an angle.
NOTE: Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).