- 45-degree clamp elbow for connecting two pipes or tubes at an angle
- Fitting connects to tubing on both ends
- High Pressure Durable,ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Pipe OD:25mm, Ferrule OD:50.5MM, Fits Tri-clamp:1.5"
- Pipe OD:38mm, Ferrule OD:50.5MM, Fits Tri-clamp:1.5"
- Pipe OD:50.5mm, Ferrule OD:64MM, Fits Tri-clamp:2"
DERNORD series 45-degree clamp elbow sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and clamps onto tubing at both ends. This elbow fitting, also called an "ell," connects tubes at a 45-degree angle to change the direction of flow between pipes or tubes, providing a non-permanent seal with take-down access.
NOTE: Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).