- Concentric reducer fitting to connect two pipes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis
- Fitting clamps to tubing on both ends for a non-permanent seal, providing take-down access
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Ferrule Size 91MM fits 3" tri clamp
- Ferrule Size 50.5MM fits 1.5" tri clamp
This DERNORD series concentric reducer sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and clamps to tubing on both ends.
This DERNORD reducer sanitary fitting are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes.
This DERNORD reducer sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures and has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 Degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperature .
When purchasing DERNORD fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).